my surnames

  • americanbadass98632
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2002
      hello i am searching for the surnames montgomery albright glass
      toliver divine taylor thanks for your time
    • NormaJean Hedlund
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006
        Any one with info on the names RInehart or Richart please contact me.
        I have many more but these are the main ones.
        My great Gramma was Elizabeth Jane Martin, She was born in Cedar
        County, Missouri the 24th of March in 1952. She and my Great
        Grandfather, William Ellis Rinehart, were married in Lane County, OR
        December 13, 1868.
        Thanks and Good Luck to all
        NormaJean