Re: Shupp family name

  • barbie southerland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2002
      I sure will let you know if I find anything. Hoping to be able to surf the net tomorrow and see what i can come up with.

      Hugs,

      Barbie

      I also have family that came from Baden, Germany
      around that time. I have his immigration and
      naturalization papers, but have no idea where to go to
      find out more in Germany.

      If you get any leads on where to go please let me
      know. Good luck with your research.

      Karen