German Roots-Shupp Family Name

  • cuntrybumpkin1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8 9:07 AM
      I am really stuck as far as my German Roots go. I can go back to 1876
      but that is as far as I go does anyone ahve any suggestions? My
      ggrandfather came from Baden, Baden Germany between 1876-1900. I
      believe he may have come in on the Mobile passenger list, but have
      not been able to find where I could get that info. Any help would be
      appreciated..even if it is just the name of the site. Can't afford
      Ancestory.com so I think I miss out on info. But i am willing to try
      about anything.
      Thanks,
      Barbie
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13 9:42 AM
        I also have family that came from Baden, Germany
        around that time. I have his immigration and
        naturalization papers, but have no idea where to go to
        find out more in Germany.

        If you get any leads on where to go please let me
        know. Good luck with your research.

        Karen

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com