re: spammers

  • marykaja
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      i would like to give credit where it is due, i have been in this group abt 3 years now and everytime i have come across a spammer or someone advertising child porn i simply sent an email to john to let him be aware of it and he has immediately taken it off. i think john should be commeded for the great job he has been doing. john i am proud of you!!!
      as for the spammers and child porn people do you know that it is against the law what you are doing? if you don,t believe me just check the urls listed below.
      pyramid@...(for the pyramid schemes)
      enforcemen@...(for child porn)
      uce@...
      net-abuse@...-irs.gov
      the last two urls are for our infamous spammers.
      and as for me i just forward the emails to both of the ones listed above. because even if you change your email addy they can still catch you.
      thanks again john for the great job that you are doing.
      mary