Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Dobson, Shirley of South Carolina

  • mdobson@quiknet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      Hi All!

      Researching my line, the DOBSON - SHIRLEY's of Pickens County, South
      Carolina. If anyone has any information, I'd love to hear it! :-)

      On the OTHER hand, my uncles (both sides of the family) have sent me
      packages containing the names:

      Park (England)
      Spence (England and Australia)
      Williams (England)
      Sumner (England)

      Dobson (Pickens, South Carolina)
      Shirley-Shurly (UK and American)
      Neal-Neil-Neale (UK and American)
      Fant (UK and American)

      Email me at mdobson@... and if I can help, I'll send you the
      info/searches. Some of the information comes from the Leonardo
      Andreas collection. I will have to snail mail this, as some name(s) can
      be up to 70 pages.

      Cheers,

      Michael Spence Dobson
      My Line Follows the PARKS - WILLIAMS -SPENCE (England) and DOBSON
      - SHIRLEY (American) line.