new one with questions

  • amagickfairy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 8:46 PM
      hi ya all...I have been working on my genealogy book for about a year
      and a 1/2 now and I have other family memebers I have met along the
      way who have it all layed out for me but, I don't have info on my
      biological dad... I have his name and social for now...Does anyone
      know what I can do for searches with that? he should still be alive
      cause I dont see him under Social obits...ANDREA from Oregon