Re: I'm new at this

  • jess_steph5
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2002
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@y..., "debraclausen" <debc@p...> wrote:
      > I am looking for any information on family name Keithley or Crist.
      > My grandfathers were Oscar Keithley and William Crist. Both died
      in
      > Nebraska.

      Have you tried to look either of them up on ancestry.com or
      genealogy.com? You can also post messages there for free and do a
      good amount of look-ups for free also. Just by posting messages like
      this one on both of those, I was able to find ALOT of information
      when I first started.

      Hope this helps. Stephanie