Re: Jones

  • spotzy2002
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2002
      --When I visited N. IL a couple of years ago I found the cemetaries
      that my ancesters were buried in had quite complete records, even for
      my Civil War ggrandads. One is no longer in use but I was directed
      to where the records were kept. Good luck, Dot
      - In genealogyresearchclub@y..., "craftymom29624"