Latest Additions to the Obituary Links Page

  • cribbswh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      FYI: Here's my latest Obituary Links Page newsletter:

      Hi subscribers:

      Many new links have been either added or updated to the Obituary
      Links Page http://www.obitlinkspage.com and Obituary Archive Search
      Engines http://www.obitcentral.com/obitsearch/other.htm for your
      research.

      There's only one problem...

      In my trips to and from the hospital in Houston for my wife, I lost
      my notes that list the new links.

      However...I have been able to derive from the dates on my pages which
      ones have been updated.

      The following state pages (at least) have had significant additions:

      New York http://obit.obitlinkspage.com/ny.htm
      California http://obit.obitlinkspage.com/ca.htm
      North Carolina http://obit.obitlinkspage.com/nc.htm
      Pennsylvania http://obit.obitlinkspage.com/pa.htm
      Ohio http://obit.obitlinkspage.com/oh.htm
      Texas http://obit.obitlinkspage.com/tx.htm
      Tennessee http://obit.obitlinkspage.com/tn.htm

      Here are the latest search engines added or updated:

      NY - Livingston Co. - Livingston County Obituary Search Engine II
      NH - Statewide - New Hampshire Obituary Search Engine
      MD - Miscellaneous - Miscellaneous Counties Obituary Search Engine
      IA - Mitchell Co. - Mitchell County Obituary Search Engine
      KY - McCreary Co. - McCreary County Obituary Search Engine
      TX - Bell Co. - Bell County Obituary Search Engine
      SC - Statewide - South Carolina Marriages Search Engine
      NH - Statewide - New Hampshire Death Notices Search Engine
      MD - Cecil Co. - Cecil County Early Newspaper Extracts Search Engine
      IL - Statewide - Illinois Early Newspaper Extracts Search Engine
      TN - Statewide - Tennessee Marriages Search Engine

      Thanks for your patience and mostly for your prayers for Tina! Her
      surgery went well and there was no cancer found during her
      hysterectomy.

      Bless you all!
      Till next time,
      Bill Cribbs