Jones

  • craftymom29624
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2002
      Looking for informatoin on RJ(Reuben James) Jones Or Ernest Reuben
      Jones m. Nellie Taylor

      Children:

      Hoke S. Jones b. 1907 d. 1995 (My Grandfather)
      Walt Jones
      Joe Jones
      Bishop Jones
      Ray Jones
      Harrison Jones

      I know that they were born in Alachua, Florida and Father was a share
      Cropper. RJ is buried at Phillipi baptist church in Lake city,
      Florida with no dates on head stone.
      can not find them on cencus. Despretly need info on this family.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Thank You
      Lisa Jones Partain
    • spotzy2002
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2002
        --When I visited N. IL a couple of years ago I found the cemetaries
        that my ancesters were buried in had quite complete records, even for
        my Civil War ggrandads. One is no longer in use but I was directed
        to where the records were kept. Good luck, Dot
        - In genealogyresearchclub@y..., "craftymom29624"