RAYMOND LANCTO (LANCTOT/LONCTO)

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      Raymond Lancto was born in Nov. 28, 1897 and I don't have much
      information on him..However, I do know that his parents were Alfred
      and Clara Lancto (Freeman/Lafreniere)
      (Brother of my grandfather: Francis E. Lancto, Sr.)
      I received info that he married a Ellie Olivia, but need More info
      and confirmation.. On William Lancto's (nephew of my grandfather)
      SS# application, it indicated he was born April 24, 1923 in Newark,
      NJ. It listed father as Raymond, but his mother was listed as
      a "Leona. (unknown last name)". Does anyone have any info on this?