I'm new at this

  • debraclausen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 4:51 PM
      I am looking for any information on family name Keithley or Crist.
      My grandfathers were Oscar Keithley and William Crist. Both died in
      Nebraska.
    • jess_steph5
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2002
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@y..., "debraclausen" <debc@p...> wrote:
        > I am looking for any information on family name Keithley or Crist.
        > My grandfathers were Oscar Keithley and William Crist. Both died
        in
        > Nebraska.

        Have you tried to look either of them up on ancestry.com or
        genealogy.com? You can also post messages there for free and do a
        good amount of look-ups for free also. Just by posting messages like
        this one on both of those, I was able to find ALOT of information
        when I first started.

        Hope this helps. Stephanie