Re: [Genealogy Research Club] I will just jump in

  • Heidi Zabik
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2002
      I live in Michigan, and have been researching some Indiana lines. I have found the St. Joseph County Public Library in South Bend, Indiana (available on-line at http://www.sjcpl.lib.in.us/homepage/LocalHist/Genealogy.html). I also use the State of Michigan Public Library alot, and it keeps vital records for not just Michigan, but also Indiana and Ohio.