New Member

  • csoder2000
    Message 1 of 93 , Apr 14 4:52 PM
      Hello Everyone! My name is Connie. I live in KCMO. I'm orginally from
      KY. My family names are DYKE/DENTON. While I am still pretty new to
      family genealogy, I've learned alot. And still learning more. I just
      wanted to say hi to everyone, and to thank you for letting me joy
      your beautiful community.
      Connie of KCMO
    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15 12:26 PM

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from