Hi there!

  • fplum
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2002
      My name is Forrest, and I am relativly new to genealogy. I am
      looking for information on Robert J. Plumstead. I don't have much to
      go on. I know he was born in Canada in 1864 and moved to the US. He
      died in Los Angles Califorina in 1945. He was married to Carrie
      Clemens, and they had a son, Robert Clemans Plumstead, who was my
      grandfather. The reason I am looking for information on him is that
      his father was born in England and moved to Canada. I don't have a
      name for this man, or marriage information or what part of England he
      lived in or where he lived in Canada. Where his son was born. You
      get the picture. I am also looking for any information about the
      family of Dr. Frederick William Schroeder, son-in-law of Dr.
      Frederick William Risser. Both who practiced medicine in a small
      rural town in Il. called Stausburg. I have plenty of information on
      the matriarcal side but none on the patriacal side. Once again lots
      of infor about the mothers side of the Wanda Burkhart family but
      nothing any further than the father on that side. Last but not least
      is the Bushouse family. William Bushouse married my mother's Sister
      Ruth they had two kids Joan and Alan and that's all I have there.
      Any help anywhere here would be gratifing. Happy hunting all!