I will just jump in

  • babycakes_814
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2002
      My name is Jeanette I just started my search yesterday. The names of
      people or relatives to this people are who I am looking for. Marion
      Arnst of Indiana, may also be known as spence. Emma (first husband)
      helmick, (second husband) Young of Michigan. Fayette Helmick of
      Michigan. Mack Miller of Texas one of his children was Clarence
      David Miller who married Eva Morris.

      I would appreciate any information anyone has.

      Jeanette
      babycakes814@...