I really need help

  • headonya
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2002
      I need some help. The following is all I know.........
      My Grandmother was Yvonne Madge born in Queensland Australia, she was
      born in 1925 she married an American soldier (his surname was Wylie)
      he went back to America and she hopped on a boat and went to be with
      him, on the way over to America he wrote her and asked for a divorce.
      She still went to America and married another two times, she came
      back to Australia in the late 1970's.
      I have a photo of her car that was in an minor accident in 1952, the
      photo has a date stamped on it and a registration number ( I assume
      it was a police photo for insurance purposes maybe) it is taken in
      Ohio and there are soldiers around the other car it looks like it has
      been taken somewhere near a barracks.
      She died in 1979.
      Can someone please give me some advice as to where to find
      information. I am really stuck.
      Thankyou for your help.
      Ky