I'm new here

  • farthound1
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2002
      Hi. i just joined and i was wondering if any of you have valuable
      information on the study of genealogy that i could use in a school
      research report. any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank
      you very much.
    • Norm Vine
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2002
        The best advice I can give anyone just starting is to interview your living relatives while you can. Find out what they know about names, and dates and places of births, deaths, marriages.In fact any detail you can find out could turn out to be just the clue you need later when you begin your own research using what you have learned from them.
        Good luck and happy hunting. Norm
        farthound1 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hi. i just joined and i was wondering if any of you have valuable
        information on the study of genealogy that i could use in a school
        research report. any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank
        you very much.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Reenie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18 6:19 AM
          Hello and I'm new here, but I have been working on our surnames and
          have run into a wall. If anyone has any information on either[Phelps]
          or [Leach] surnames you can e-mail me at Driver4467@... I would
          like to share the information I have if it will help. Reenie