Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Logsdon

  • John P McCue
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
      where in NY?

      On Tue, 02 Apr 2002 08:40:39 -0000 "gregonet31" <gregonet31@...>
      writes:
      I am desperately trying to find a woman i knew in elementary and
      middle school with this name

      She is from NY originally, and as far as I know stil lives there

      She would be about 19 right now I believe, the name is Joanna. she is
      about 5'6" now (so im told).

      If anyone knows of any Logsdon's i could get in contact with in NY
      please email me gregonet31@... because this is really dear to
      me and i need to find her

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • gregonet31
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
        Rochester, NY is the last I knew of, but where I knew her was in
        Waterloo, NY. Its in the Finger Lakes region of NY, about 30 miles
        southeast of Rochester.

        In genealogyresearchclub@y..., John P McCue <iamfamous@j...> wrote:
        > where in NY?
        >
        > On Tue, 02 Apr 2002 08:40:39 -0000 "gregonet31" <gregonet31@y...>
        > writes:
        > I am desperately trying to find a woman i knew in elementary and
        > middle school with this name
        >
        > She is from NY originally, and as far as I know stil lives there
        >
        > She would be about 19 right now I believe, the name is Joanna. she
        is
        > about 5'6" now (so im told).
        >
        > If anyone knows of any Logsdon's i could get in contact with in NY
        > please email me gregonet31@h... because this is really dear to
        > me and i need to find her
      • gregonet31
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
          Near Rochester, NY. more specifically Waterloo-Canandaigua area. Last
          i heard she lived in Rochester though.

          wrote:
          > where in NY?
          >
          > On Tue, 02 Apr 2002 08:40:39 -0000 "gregonet31" <gregonet31@y...>
          > writes:
          > I am desperately trying to find a woman i knew in elementary and
          > middle school with this name
          >
          > She is from NY originally, and as far as I know stil lives there
          >
          > She would be about 19 right now I believe, the name is Joanna. she
          is
          > about 5'6" now (so im told).
          >
          > If anyone knows of any Logsdon's i could get in contact with in NY
          > please email me gregonet31@h... because this is really dear to
          > me and i need to find her
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Service.