Research

  • mone_49424
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2002
      Still plugging away at finding information. Still looking for Monette
      DeMars, Coutchie, Frazier, Barber, Chapman & Terry.
      I'm having fun but it is slow going sometimes.
      Lyle
    • George Finholt
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2007
        First, I'd like to thank everyone that has extended help to others in their search for ancestors. I have learned much from these posts. Now I have a brick wall that has become too high for me.

        I am searching Edward A. Murphy
        b:1912 Philadelphia, Pa
        d:?
        Father: Edward Murphy, b; England, about 1878, d: Feb. 1927, Houston, TX.
        Mother: Jessie Moninger b: May 1,1878, Chicago, Cook county, Ill. d: Los Angeles, LA county, Ca. June 1947.
        They are a family on Census 1920, Philadelphia, Pa. Also have them on Census 1930, Mother and Edward living in Springfield, Pa. He was a student.
        I can find no further evidence of this person, many on the lists but cannot prove. Could someone help? Thank you in advance.
        George Finholt
        gaf1@...