New to the group.

  • kwestrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2002
      Hello to you all.

      Surnames on my father's side are: Ulrich, Klamann, Meyer, Digre,
      Lindholm, and Berg to name a few. The family is originally from
      Germany. I have followed the Ulrich's all the way from New York to
      Washington state. They ended up in Minnesota in the Stillwater/St.
      Paul area.

      Surnames on my mother's side are: Terrill, Pointer, Eaton, and
      Hawkins. Most of what I have found on them is in the State of
      Missouri around Maries and Gasconade counties.

      I look forward to being an active member of this group.

      Good luck to all.