daughters of Alfred Lancto (Loncto/Lanctot)

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2002
      In my great grandfather's obit (Alfred Lancto in 1941) it lists his
      daughters as: Lillian Lajoie from Springfield,MA A Mrs. Lewis N.
      Gosselin of Hazardville, CT. however, I don't have any further info
      on them and their Family..? Also, not sure who is the "Mrs"
      Gosselin. But I think its Lena..Can anyone help????