surnames I'm researching

  • hmzabik
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2002
      I'm a new member, and I'm researching the following surnames:
      Zabik, Lowen (also spelled Loewen), Ream (many spellings) are the
      major lines I'm searching on. I have alot of info to share, and
      would be interested in others' knowledge of these names too.
    • photosnpoetry
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2002
        I am researching the following surnames anyone else working on them
        I would greatly appreciate the help

        Bunting,Jenkins,Canavan,Jones,Baker,Phillips,Amidon,Rice,Klock,

        all in the area of NY right now.
        hope to hear from someone