Surnames I'm researching.

  • mabel2806454
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2002
      Albaugh, Baker, Berlin, Bornt, Bruchey, Cantler, Conner, Daniels,
      Dillehunt, Evans, Griffith, Green, Grove(s),Lee, Long, Madigan,
      Nairn, Personette, Pope, Robinson, Springer, Suman. Welch.
    • photosnpoetry
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2002
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@y..., mabel2806454 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Albaugh, Baker, Berlin, Bornt, Bruchey, Cantler, Conner, Daniels,
        > Dillehunt, Evans, Griffith, Green, Grove(s),Lee, Long, Madigan,
        > Nairn, Personette, Pope, Robinson, Springer, Suman. Welch.

        I am as well searching for baker family
        in NY somewhat.
        I have a henry s Baker
        wife Ann Norris

        child emily jane baker.
        anything would help....
      • norm7992
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2002
          ---I have information on the early american Green's from Rhode Island.
          Norm7992@...