More Genealogy Photo Albums Posted to DeadFred.com

  • histroy101
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2002
      Ihave uploaded three photo albums to my Website Dead Fred's Genealogy
      Photo Archive http://www.deadfred.com

      The surnames assoicated with the albums are
      JURS c1920-1930s Nebraska & Illinois
      ROXELL 1870s -1890s Eastern Pa & Southern New Jersey and
      SOBIESKI 1901-1920-Photos from the late Helen Sobieskis Photo Album

      To see these Albums go to my site http://www.deadfred.com Click "P"
      in the Alphabet listing..scroll down
      to " Photo Albums

      Other Albums available for viewing are ELPERS 1911-1930s
      Logansport,Indiana (2 Photo Albums and DURNING 1880 -1890s Boston Ma

      My Website is Free and its Searchable by Surname,First
      name,Town,State/Provence ,Country,Photographer,Photographers
      State/Provence or Town

      There are now over 15,000 Genealogy Photos available for
      searching ... please feel free to upload your own while your there

      Joe
      DeadFred.com