England

  • khouslet
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      I am researching HOUSLET and find no others
      (other than my children, grands,parents and gr parents
      etc. in the US but found a Houslet in a horseshow
      results from England. Would love to find out more so if
      you know any Houslet's please leave me a message.

    • bluejay324
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2002
        A search of some databases showed the following information, maybe
        you can trace it back to some passenger records to find some more
        family.

        WISCONSIN MARRIAGES BEFORE 1907
        name date county vol rec
        Carrie Houslet 01 Jan 1894 Marquette 02 0098
        Leorn B Houslet 21 Mar 1883 Marquette 01 0277

        BALTIMORE, MARYLAND TAX RECORDS INDEX, 1798-1808
        Peter Houslet 1804-1808, p. 202

        Hope this helps. Happy Hunting