genealogy

  • hazl46
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      Hello,<br>I am a new member of the club. I have
      only been researching for about a year. I am searching
      for the Souders from pa to Ohio to Illinois. Mt. Zion
      Illinois Macon county. My Mother is alive and has been a
      big help and saved so many important papers so I am
      lucky. I do have a problem I can't find information on
      my Uncle Alonzo who was in the first world war and
      what they called shelled shocked. Can any one help
      me?<br>Thank You<br>Hazel