Looking for Richardson & Detter

  • tatiana1944
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2002
      I think I posted this information awhile back but
      I want to keep it fresh. I'm looking for roots in
      Nevada for my neighbor. Her Great Grandmother and Great
      Grandfather were living in Nevada in the late 1800's. Her
      Great Grandfather was Richard RICHARDSON. He was a
      Buffalo Soldier and married Mary DETTER. They had two
      children while living in Nevada, Lulu Richardson and
      Horace Richardson. I believe that Mary might have died
      shortly after her children were born as Richard and the
      children soon were living in Montana but there was no sign
      of Mary. If anyone has any information at all,
      especially on Mary, who was an American Indian, I would
      appreciate your help.