Re: Surnames

  • nancy_7772002
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2002
      KASEY,<br><br>HI HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I AM DOING
      GREAT!<br><br>GETTING BACK TO THE DUCKWORTH'S IN MICHIGAN; I WENT TO
      SCHOOL WITH A KAREN AND SHARON DUCKWORTH. THEY ARE NOT
      SISTERS THOUGH, COUSINS I BELIEVE.<br>THEY BOTH GRADUATED
      FROM PORT HURON HIGH SCHOOL, 2215 COURT ST. PORT
      HURON, MICHIGAN 48060.<br>PHONE #810-984-2411. THEY
      GRADUATED JUNE 9, 1982. WHICH MAKES THEM 37 OR 38 YEARS
      OLD.<br>THEIR FAMILIES LIVED AROUND KIMBALL AND WADHAMS,
      MICHIGAN. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU EVEN MORE.<br><br>TAKE CARE
      AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SEARCH!!!!!!!!