Phillip Lancto

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2002
      Just received some Good news, received some info
      on Phillip Lancto. It was confirmed that he did died
      on Nov. 19, 1950<br>And was buried at St. Michaels
      (Springfield,MA). There was additional info that he was married
      to<br>Angie Brouillard and his daughter was married to a
      "William K. Eberbach". I don't have Phillip's and Angie's
      marriage dates, no info on Angie ,and no formal name for
      his daughter and bio.. like her full name and date of
      birth/place, and etc� Can anyone Help? Please let me know..