Surnames

  • kaseyduckworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2002
      New to club, been researching Genealogy,
      Ascention, Descention and several related subjects for about
      5 years.<br> My research is not limited to my
      personal lines but, some of my personal surnames are:
      ALVAREZ,FORNOL,BATISTA,HARDIN,WRIGHT,MEGASON, DUCKWORTH,MERRITT/MERIT/MARRIOT, CORN,
      KESSLING/KEIZEL....<br> Hope to learn from all of you as well as share a
      little knowledge......<br> Kasey Alvarez Duckworth<br>
      Happy Hunting!