Haire family

  • cmhaire_2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2002
      I started on my family about a month ago, so I`m
      a baby compared to most of ya`ll. I have hit a dead
      end on my grandfather`s parent`s. I have not found
      much infomation from the family, because to many
      members have died that could have helped me.<br>They
      lived in Arkansas before Texas,my grandfather`s name
      was;John Fred Haire,wife;Oma Lee,If you have any info. on
      the Haire`s please<br>write me. Thanks,Chuck