Cool Site!

  • 03121104
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2002
      Hey!<br>I just wanted to let you know about a
      cool site that I found on the web.It's called
      SurveyPayday.com,and THEY PAY YOU TO FILL OUT SURVEYS ONLINE!I just
      signed up,and it was pretty painless:-)<br>To learn more
      about SurveyPayday.com,just go
      surfing,<br>Sun<br>P.S.By the way,they have a pretty cool referral
      program,so please make sure that my
      username(03121104)appears in the referral field when you
      register.Thanks!:-)