Josephine and Emma

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2002
      Can you take a moment....My great great
      grandfather (Francis Esaie Lancto/Lanctot/Loncto) for a
      second time to married Delia Cardinal. They had a number
      of children: Alfred, Emma<br>Moses/Moise, Josphine,
      Helen, Philip, (Arthur died at about 2 months old) and
      Theophile Felix. My great grandfather is Alfred. <br>I am
      interested at the moment of two of his
      sisters:<br><br>Josphine who was married to Albert Snyder on 10/27/1909. I
      was wondering if they had any children.. <br>After
      Josephine's death, he married her sister Emma. I do not have
      any dates of their marriage nor do not have any info
      if there were any children. Does any have any
      info?<br>Please let me know