My Family Tree search

  • cgchili
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2002
      Hi everyone it's been a while since i have posted
      a new message, so i thought i would take the time
      real quick to throw out some names.. Maybe now there
      is a connection??? Ok here we Go....<br>There is
      more, just can't think of them off the top of my head..
      If you are searching any of these names., lets see
      if we can compare notes. THOMAS is from WV and TN.
      HARRIS> NY and KS, HUDSON> TN, HIGHT> NJ AND KS.
      DORRIS >TN, TX, OK. NEAL> CALIFORNIA?? > TX,
      OK. MCLAUGHLIN> ?> OK. <br><br>Well here goes
      nothing, let me know if you have any of these... =0) happy
      searching my fellow searchers.