Frequently Asked Questions

  • illya_IT
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2002
      Get answers to the ten popular questions that
      seem to be on the minds of people, particularly
      beginning genealogists from Ruby Coleman.<br><br>1. Where
      can I find my family tree ? <br>2. Is there a list of
      genealogy search engines ? <br>3. When I find my ancestors
      do I include them all on my tree ? <br>4. How do I
      make a family tree ? <br>5. Do you know of any site
      that gives free genealogy search ? <br>6. How can I
      locate my family heritage ? <br>7. Are there people who
      can help with making a family tree ? <br>8. Can you
      help me find genealogy message boards ? <br>9. Do I
      need genealogy software to trace my family tree ?
      ?<br><br><a href=http://genealogytoday.com/answers.html#topten target=new>http://genealogytoday.com/answers.html#topten</a>