Anyone researching the Voiseys???

  • queen1cutie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2002
      I'm trying to research my family tree and i'm not
      having any luck. I know that a great, great, great uncle
      or grandfather had Voisey Bay in Labrador
      NewFoundland named after them, and going back to William the
      Conquerer we helped him take over England in 1066. So, if
      anyone has more to go off of, it would be very much
      appreciated. Some names are William John Voisey, and his
      father Jacob Voisey and they were born in the 1800's,
      but that is all I have to go off of.