Other surnames

  • mrs_bombdog
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2002
      Is anyone researching Leonard, Bernhardt, or Goss?
    • lobsterjesus
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        Hi,

        I'm researching Leonards of Maine, and their Irish ancestry.

        Also researching Leonards of Taunton, Massachusetts, their Welsh ancestry, and their founding of the town of Raynham Massachusetts, and their building of the iron works there.

        Scott Leonard