need help in researching

  • headonya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2002
      Hi my Grandmother left Australia in 1947 to
      America and married twice in America and then came back
      to Australia to die. How do I find out where she
      lived and who she married, I know more about my Great
      Great Grandfather than I do about my own Grandmother. I
      know her name was Yvonne Wylie when she left Australia
      but ended up getting divorced on the way over by
      boat. I think she lived in OHIO. She came back to
      Australia as Yvonne Willy and died here.<br>Any help would
      be greatly appreciated cause I really cannot find
      any information myself.<br>Ky