info on deceased

  • truebluenemesis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2002
      My grandmother passed away early last year. I
      live far away and my thoughtless family never even
      contacted me to let me know. Her and I were very close and
      at least made it a point to keep in contact a few
      times a year. After not hearing from her for over six
      months I began calling to find out, see she was a very
      busy woman and very hard to reach, so this was not too
      unusual. Normally it took a few weeks but eventually
      caught up with each other. Then of course after not
      getting a call back I worried. I contacted one of the
      other family members to only discover my worst
      conclusion. Well its been a year, like I said we were pretty
      close, she was my idol. After some time to gather and
      think about my unthoughtful family, I am beginning to
      wonder if there are more things maybe they didn't tell
      me. By the way, the reason they are like this os only
      because my parents divorced and when my mom left my dad,
      I went from the greatest first grandchild and
      niece...ect.....to who? So question is....how can I find out if my
      grandmother left me in her will? I could care less about any
      financial gains....I just wanna show that family.....the
      who? does exsist and they will know who? I am....and
      remember it well.....know what I mean? thanks in advance