JENNER ,, SHALE,,MADGE,, in England

  • headonya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2002
      Hi I am researching Isaac Walter JENNER father
      was Thomas JENNER and mother Harriet Walter I havent
      been able to go above them.<br>Also looking for
      information regarding the father of George SHALE. George
      Shale married Sophia Dangerfield COWLEY.<br>Harry Orr
      MADGE.<br>All of the above where born in England and migrated
      to Australia.