does anyone have ANY Taylors from Ky?

  • ivgotsmart2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002
      Iam looking for my grandfather I dont have much
      info on him at all. His name was William Taylor and he
      was m. to Ada Wafford and they lived in Ky(all over)I
      dont have is age but I know my grandmother's was born
      in 1899 think they was real close in age. I think
      his parents name was George Taylor and Maddy but Iam
      not sure on that.can anyone help me?<br>Sherry