Re: Looking for a Pemberton family

  • mjwetherell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2001
      My GG-grandmother's name was Martha
      Pemberton,parents names were John E.Pemberton,birth date
      5/15/1811,her mother's name was Susannah Coppock.Her parents
      were married June 30, 1830 in Miami,OH.I don't have
      any further information on John E. Pemberton's family
      and think his roots are either in OH or PA.<br>Does
      any of this ring any bells,matched with your
      information?