re dingle surname

  • bridget2000_oz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      I just heard from Perth Australia from a relative
      who has a LOT of true information, pictures of
      headstones, and family history a lot of what I was missing. I
      heard from a fellow internet person and he suggested I
      try the Perth Dead Persons Society and that was
      listed and I heard. Down came the brick wall.(PDPS) I am
      so elated.<br><br>bridget/val