Hi, Newbie in the house.

  • beaver_01uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      Hi all.<br><br>I have only recently started using
      Yahoo, hence Ive just found and loined the
      group.<br><br>I hope that I will be able to help people looking
      at the same lineage as me, and would appreciate any
      help that can be given in my search for
      ancesters.<br><br>My Surname is Bevan and I have links to O'Niell,
      Williams, Ingoldsby, Charles and many others. I will be
      entering info in the near future, but if anyone wnats to
      email me before than, feel free.<br><br>Chat
      soon.<br>Ian Bevan,<br>The Beaver.