genealogyresearch is our Yahoo Group

  • TolkSteel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      A long time ago, we wanted to add the features
      that Yahoo Group has but was unable to add it to the
      clubs. So we opened a Yahoo Group called
      genealogyresearch and also added a website on RootsWeb now a part
      of ancestry.com. I am trying to get Yahoo to merge
      this club with our already existing Yahoo Group. I
      will keep you updated on the progress of that
      merge.<br><br>If you want to take an advanced look, check
      or TolkSteel know!!<br><br>TolkSteel