From Yahoo Clubs to Yahoo Groups

  • AustroCan38
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      GenSearch is a Yahoo Genealogy eGroup where you
      can find many good<br>tools and make a lot of new
      contacts. We are at
      search through <br>them by key word, reply to them
      directly or post a message to the <br>whole group of your
      own.<br><br>2 - Many Links. You will find many good ones in our
      BOOKMARK <br>collection to which you are welcome to add
      new ones if they are <br>suitable and would
      complement our collection<br><br>3 - Add your own
      information to our DATABASE and complete your <br>own
      personal user PROFILE so you can read what others have
      group.<br><br>Have you made any discoveries? Why not share them with
      us? <br>We'd like to know how you did it ... it may
      help a number of us <br>to read about it. Do you have
      any questions? Post them to the <br>group as well.
      Introduce yourself frst, tell us how you got to <br>this
      point with your research and offer to help others in
      their<br>search if you like to get some help from
      them.<br><br>You will make more valuable contacts when you ask
      about possible<br>ways and methods to conduct your
      research, how you should best go <br>about finding specific
      types of records in different places, or<br>how to best
      publish your own data online so others can find
      it.<br><br>If you have a list of surnames, you can start by
      using the ancestry<br>message boards at
      DATABASE.<br><br>When replying to a message, take note that by default
      it will <br>ONLY go to the person who posted it BUT
      you can select the <br>whole group instead as the
      recepeant and so you should if we <br>can all learn a thing
      or two from your reply.<br><br>How many of your
      online contacts are interested in family <br>research?
      Why not ask your genealogy friends to join our
      eGroup? <br>Get an eGroup button for your email signature
      file or a sign-up <br>box for your web page. Just
      visit our online web site at
      the HTML code there <br>for both of these great
      promotional tools.