Re: to msg #6023

  • op68_1999
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      Thanks. My source has been the official Ellis
      Island website itself. I need to reach someone who is
      REALLY familiar with the ins and outs of that huge
      database - someone who might know of various situations
      where people may have been crossed out but were on the
      ship after all, and other oddities. They definitely
      came the same month as that "Adriatic" voyage but I
      have - using the Ellis Island database procedures -
      found no other references to these five people coming
      any other time. I'll look into your suggestions but I
      don't see that they would get me any closer that the
      actual log of that 6/07 voyage which has presented the
      mystery.<br>Thanks, again!<br>Ken