Re: to msg #6023

  • bridget2000_oz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001
      I don't know where you have looked but here
      goes:<br><br>Under Ancestry.com under SS deaths there are 2 Selig
      Goldgerg (both seemed to come from N.Y.)<br>Then Under
      www.goggle.com there aare 10 pages on Goldberg, item 9 pg. 1
      documents mentioned. There is a Chaim, Rubin, Schat,
      Hungary, 1909 39 yrs of age.<br><br>geneanet.com 1230
      results. 1 thru 10 pages.<br><br>I really like to know
      where you have looked and I would love to find out
      about Itienne Ganeau from France who is a distant
      relative of my Husbands he came as a Hugenaut difference
      in religious views, that happens a lot. He came with
      a wife and 2-3 children, and settled in Brooklyn
      N.Y. It is very difficult to track his relatives in
      Europe. Anyway I hope I have done some good for
      good luck in your search. It's late here in CA. Night
      night. bridget/val