to msg #6023

  • bridget2000_oz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001
      Ken: Did you look in the links on the as you face
      the page the left hand side of the
      screen??<br><br>There are lots of links in several clubs I will search
      and get back to you. Do you want to tell us the names
      or names you are searching for. <br><br> Bad joke,
      perhaps $2.00 wasn't enough for the fare....<br><br>It
      can be very frustrating at times, but really great
      others. <br><br>bridget/val